- Redevelopment of the Takhat Sachkhand Sri Hazur Abchalnagar Sahib Gurudwara. The
new, precincts will have approximately 6.2 acres open area around the Sancturn Sanctorum
and a capacity to accommodate 40,000 devotees.
- New, arched colonnaded building having Yatri Niwas ,Multipurpose halls, langar kitchen,
library, administrative office, tourism facilitation centre, souvenir shops etc.
- Augmentation of existing facilities at Yatri Niwas.
- NRI Yatri Niwas With Luxurious rooms and suits of international standards.
- New, Imposing gates of uniform design in all four directions.
- Approximately 11 acres open area surrounding the complex comprising landscaped green
spaces with water bodies fountains ,etc and also parking areas.
- Setting up of a museum and art gallery to trace Sikh History.
- Development of Godavari river front and construction of 100 ft roads on both side
of the river. Thus Godavari will form a aqua-duct ,full of fresh flowing water here.
This will Afford divinity and spirituality to all those who will enjoy the fascinating
scenery of the Original Godavari.
- Development of Heritage/Historical Garden in Gobing Bag.